Saturday, May 23, 2009

1 weekend 2 Rockcliffe Weddings!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of visiting The Rockcliffe Park Pavillion twice for one wedding on the 16th and one on the 17th. The 16th it rained which saddened me and the 17th was cold but we still had a great time doing the after portraits at Mackenzie King Estate.

Here are a couple from Christine and Steve's wedding which was beautiful.

Photobucket
The dress hanging on a plant hanger in the livingroom (the best idea I've ever used as it showed the dress amazingly)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Christine looked amazing!
Photobucket
She was raving about her makeup done by the talented Hina Mughal

Photobucket
Steve after the ceremony in the gazebo

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here they are at their reception site, The Centurion which is very close to my house!

Photobucket
The rings

Photobucket
I love her centerpieces and decor. They were simple and extremely elegant..

Photobucket
Probably the best dessert I've ever had at a wedding (I don't usually eat dessert though) but it was surprisingly tastey. I had the opportunity to sit with Sophia from MYevents (http://www.eventsbymy.com/) who really impressed me as she was creative, fresh and so nice/personable. The day went off perfectly as she stopped any problems before they occured.

Photobucket
First dances, dragging the shutter... I have to throw in some creative shots too.

They have so many more that I will hopefully have time to share in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment