Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Sessions

Here is one engagement session from last weekend's portraits in the Park Session.
I have one space left for Sunday the 18th at 11:15-12:15pm

Here are a few favourites from my second session on the 10th.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rainbow in the falls

Photobucket


Photobucket
Hopefully Courtney said yes because their wedding is in less than 7 months!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was when I accidentally took a picture of just the leaves and they started wondering what I was really doing lying on the ground!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Thanks to both couples I saw on the 10th, I had a lot of fun photographing both of them as they were both different and really outgoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment