Monday, April 15, 2013

Wedding Industry Awards are Back!

The Wedding Industry Experts Awards are back and I'm thrilled to be nominated for not 1, but 3 categories this year: Best Photographer Ottawa, Best Studio Ottawa and Best Photobooth!

If you love my work and want to let me know it, please visit one or all of the links below. It takes just 2 seconds to click "vote" and you can do it every 24 hours.


Best Photography Studio, Ottawa
 
Best Photobooths, Ottawa

                            Best Photographer, Ottawa 


Contest begins April 16th in the morning and closes one week later on the 23rd. 
Now some people are saying that viewer's choice awards aren't really awards because a panel  of your talented fellow industry professionals don't award you but honestly I think it's even better that my clients actively go out of their way to vote for me each day to tell me how much my service meant to them.
And I couldn't be more flattered by being nominated and last year, winning 4 awards. Being a small business owner, a 1 person studio, your own marketer, business consultant, media spokesperson, photographer,  editor, etc. is draining and it's these small rewards that make it all worth doing each and everyday until I'm about 79, then I'm quitting because that is too old for this young (wo)man's game.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment