Tuesday, April 12, 2016

2015: Ottawa Engagements + Weddings (The Best of!)

2015, what a year, what a year. A look back at our highlights: Lots of experiences and growth, pretty pictures and awesome memories!

My word of the year was "Focus"
I was to focus on career goals (however specific and occasionally ridiculous they may be) and on the things that create happiness.
While I didn't hit some of my goals there is still a lot of strive left for 2016.

signatures-cordon-bleu-ottawawedding dressottawa wedding chaplewakefield engagement session


3 comments:

  1. The wedding team was very supportive. These Malibu wedding venues had everything a girl might need. I highly recommend getting ready in the bridal suite. They lit the fireplaces and the views from the suite were exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Ottawa weddings

    ReplyDelete