Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sonia And Carl!

I wanted to post before I left for their Ocho Rios, Jamaica wedding but I just ran out of time.

Here is a reminder of their beautiful engagement session at Hogs Back Park in January (in the cold, and it was one of the coldest days, i could see the camera mirror fogging up, brrrrr...)

Photobucket
Sonia and Carl's favourite photo, which made it onto their At Home Reception Invite.

Photobucket
walking through the trails

Photobucket

Photobucket

I remember we all got covered in snow for this shot.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Beautiful and natural smile :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Cutest picture I took all winter!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for a great session, I look forward to posting your pictures from Jamaica on the next post. I loved the warmth quite a bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment