Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Thanks to Sonia and Carl and their families for bringing me along for the amazing trip to Jamaica for their destination wedding in Ocho Rios. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience that I wont forgot. The scenery was incredible and the wedding felt like I wasnt' even working at all. Both of their families were fun and made taking their pictures a breeze.
Here are a few of my favourites, although I have about 150 favourites I've narrowed it down to 24.

Photobucket
Finally someone brought me along to the salon with them. Thank goodness I did go or else Sonia may not have her eyebrows and she would have flat wedding hair. (long story)


Photobucket
Carl on his balcony


Photobucket
Sonia on her balcony overlooking the ocean

Photobucket
Where the ceremony was held.


Photobucket
Les parents de Sonia avec Elle

Photobucket
Carl's first glimpse of his bride. Aww!

Photobucket
La cérémonie


Photobucket

Photobucket
Making it official!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
This photo was so fun. I did the traditional grouping and the aunts ask me "can we do something fun!?" YES! I told them all to strike a fun pose and yell "Woooo!" Well apparently everyone on the opposite side of the resort could hear it.



Photobucket

Photobucket
The guys being silly..

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hanging out in the ocean

Photobucket
La belle Sonia


Photobucket


Photobucket
The rocks


Photobucket
Carl being bad!


Photobucket

Photobucket
Infront of the waterfall and Lighthouse water slide.


Photobucket
Dig in

Photobucket
Amazing sunset

Photobucket

To see more, please visit the online proofing site at http://www.melanieshields.zenfolio.com/
Luckily I get to see this fun bunch one more time at their At Home Reception On Saturday as I really enjoyed the wedding!
Here's a quick glance at their honeymoon pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Such an adorable couple.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie,
    The pictures that you put up are GORGEOUS!!!! I love it!
    Thanks again for coming down to Jamaica to party with us. Too bad, I didn't see you before you left!!! Hope your flight went great.

    Thanks again SO MUCH!
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete