Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Engagement/Pregnancy Photos

A big Congratulations goes to Chrysanthe and Stephen who are expecting a baby boy July 11th, 2009!
Here are a couple photos from our session at the Arboretum. Thank goodness for Chryssy always being warm because I dragged them outside and it was freezing this Sunday the 5th of April.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful Belly!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Showing some signs of Spring


Photobucket


Photobucket

Can't wait for the wedding, only 6 more months!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god those are so nice! They came out beautiful. I am so happy with those. I will forward this off to Steve at work so he can have a look at them too. We'll go over them and I will probably let you know
    before the end of the week which ones we picked. Though it's going to
    be a tough decision so I may just end up taking them all.
    -Chryssy

    ReplyDelete